Thursday 21 January 2010

More ranting on the world of fashion from Gok Wan's latest squeeze.

More rants fellow fashion loves. Jeggings!

Obviously someone in the fashion world read my last column about the death of leggings, they seem to have very quickly done a spooner-ism and combined jeans with leggings. No longer will teenage girls looks like 5 year olds anymore, they have an alternative to the skinny jean which fits anytime no matter how many bloating carbs you’ve eaten!

All right the kind of look like jeans from a distance but this doesn’t hide the fact that they CLING and will SHOW EVERYTHING!

If you have a massive vag I don't want to see that ugly meat cauliflower poking out, smiling and dribbling rank fluids in my general direction.

There's few things worse I can think of, perhaps an even bigger Gunt where the vag meets the gut in a hideous deformed unborn foetus type growth that sits there pulsating inside the jeggings or maybe if an extremely well hung male were to wear the jeggings, I mean yes we'd all be impressed or shocked for a couple of minutes before we'd get bored, yawn and think of boring old bratwurst. I love bratwurst, but there’s a time and a place and jeggings are not it!

If you really can't get into those skinny jean there might, maybe might just be a reason.

SO for heavens sake, please please don't go out on the town and disgust me with your unsightly god given features, unless its Swindon or Chard and then I don’t care.

Next Time, the swan song of the thong.

Love, Gok Wan's current boy. x

No comments:

Post a Comment