Friday 8 April 2011

Gaddafi on Gaddafi.

Supernoise had a rare chance to speak to Gaddafi during the recent 1st world bombings on his country, we met the man himself in a secret bunker under one of his many palaces…

Gaddafi how are you?

Arrghhhhh ahahahaha eeeee aghrrhrhh! The shit has hit the fan my brother. The peoples of Libya have gone fucking bonkers and don’t want a leader.

Do you know why?

Well to be fair friend I’ve not always been the best leader of the republic. I think that the 1st world powers have landed on the Libyan stage of world domination Monopoly and decided that paying rent on a 2 hotels isn’t good enough. Paying locals to riot and bombing the crap out of the place with an F16 plane is far cheaper.

Do you feel sad that the people want you out of office?

Yes, slightly. Who is going to be the face of Libya again if I leave my job? Who will have first dibs on Miss World – Libya if I’m not in office? I may no longer get a new palace every six months, maybe one a year at most.

These are questions that constantly plague my mind friend.

Do you have any further career plans if you move out of office?

I may get my slaves to make the desert I own into a desert of sand castles. I think getting into your Guinness Book of Recordings would be a good next step on my CV.

Being a dictator you’ve got a bad name to live up to. How do you do this everyday?

Ah I like you! Oh hahaha, it is very hard. I find forcing people to do things beyond their normal capabilities is a good one. I have a whole department dedicated to thinking up awful dictatorial punishments one such recent one was walking backwards on a tight rope suspended over a bed of broken glass for not paying a parking fine. The usual ones go else, shooting, gassing, hanging….

Your adviser is rushing us out now but before we go, what’s the worst thing you’ve ever done?

I thought Lockaby was a pretty bad ass effort on my part. If you can’t beat them blow the fuck out of them with a load of semtex, that’s my moto.

Thank you for your time Mr Gaddafi.

No comments:

Post a Comment